Our Grower’s Choice program is community-sourced agriculture fresh from local farmers to you!
We deliver grocery bags of freshly harvested local produce to locations throughout the Quad Cities. Each week you’ll receive a listing of the growers supplying each bag, a recipe for a dish containing at least one ingredient, and the fun of preparing home-cooked meals using seasonal ingredients.
- Exposure to a variety of vegetables, some of which you may have never tried
- Enjoy foods that are in-season, ultra-fresh, local, fair, safe, and nutritionally dense
- Supporting ecologically sustainable agricultural practices
- Contribute to the local economy
- Eat nutritious, whole foods is an integral part of maintaining a healthy diet
- Foster a relationship between the community and local farmers for the benefit of both
Pick up times/locations:
Quad Cities Food Hub, Davenport 2:00-7:00
Genesis West, Davenport 3:00-3:30 (South Entrance-Pavilion 1)
Genesis East, Davenport 3:45-4:15 (Main Entrance-Level 1)
Quad Cities Convention & Visitors Bureau/QC Gifts 1601 River Dr. Suite 110, Moline 4:30-5:00
Broadway Presbyterian Church-710 23rd St, Rock Island- 5:15-5:45
Habitat ReStore, Davenport TBD
Home Delivery now available to Davenport, Bettendorf, Rock Island, Moline, and East Moline residents only. Home delivery option includes an additional $50 delivery fee per season.
If you are interested in having a drop-off location at your workplace contact us at (563) 265-2455 with the appropriate HR or other point of contact for your employer. We require a minimum of 10 participants to make the drop-off.
Sign up now for our 2017 Grower’s Choice Subscriptions
Fall, Season 3-10 Weeks, $200
October 5, 12, 19, 26
November 2, 9, 16, 30